Today America recognizes the important role child support plays in creating a stable environment for families and society as a whole. Collecting child support for America’s children requires the cooperation of employers. In order to collect payments on a regular basis, we must go to the source: payroll.
- Check – Mail your payment to:
State Disbursement Unit
P.O. Box 989067
West Sacramento, CA 95798
- Online – Log in at California Department of Child Support Services – Use your debit/credit card or bank account information.
- Phone – Call 1-866-901-3212 – Use your debit/credit card or bank account information
No fees—Safe and secure!
NEW! The Federal Office of Child Support Enforcement (OCSE), in partnership with state child support agencies, public and private-sector employers and payroll processors has developed cost effective and efficient methods of handling child support Income Withholding Orders.
The Electronic Income Withholding Order (e-IWO) project enables employers to electronically:
- Receive Income Withholding Orders (IWOs)
- Acknowledge acceptance or rejection of IWOs
- Notify the child support agencies of employee terminations
- Inform child support agencies of lump sum and bonus payments
- Click here for details