The mission of Child Support Services is to enhance the well-being of children and the self-sufficiency of families by providing professional services to locate parents, establish paternity and establish and enforce orders for financial and medical support.
If you have questions or concerns please feel free to contact us. We’re here to help!
- To speak with a customer service representative, call (866) 901-3212
- The Monterey County Department of Child Support Services will reply to all email inquires within two business days. Email us at [email address email=”firstname.lastname@example.org”]
- To send us a fax: (831) 755-3273
- To contact us via TDD: (831) 769-9306
- Take a Survey
To report changes about:
- Home or mailing address
- Telephone numbers
- Employment information
- Driver license information
Go to Customer Connect