Modifying An Existing Child Support Order 

Either parent may request a review to modify the child support amount. A significant change in circumstances, such as a change in custody, income, or visitation may warrant a modification review. Modification of the child support amount may be justified if the amount would change by 20% or $50. If appropriate, Child Support Services will initiate modification proceedings which could result in an increase or decrease in the child support amount.
You may request a modification through TurboCourt  or contact our office directly at (866) 901-3212.

Link and logo for Turbo Court.