Locate the Parent

To obtain or enforce a child support order, Child Support Services must locate the non-custodial parent. If you are seeking child support, you can help Child Support Services by providing any information you have about the non-custodial parent’s whereabouts, income, and assets.

Child Support Services will make every effort to locate the non-custodial parent. Below are some sources that we will use:

  • Motor vehicle registration and driver license records
  • Unemployment records
  • Credit reporting agency records
  • Social services records
  • Military records
  • State licensing boards
  • United States Postal Service
  • Current and previous employers
  • Law enforcement agencies, parole and probation offices